Street Food Tour Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary
Below are the dishes you will enjoy on the Street Food Tour Ho Chi Minh City. Our lady bikers will take you to some food stalls to try them. After reading the foods, if there is anything you are allergic to or don’t like to eat, please inform us. Your reminder will make the tour perfect.
1. Broken rice: One of the typical foods of Saigon.
Ingredients: Broken rice, Grill Pork, Eggs, Pork-pie, Tomatoes, and Cucumber. Served with fish sauce.
2. Special Cakes: A kind of grilled banana – which is one of the unique dishes in Saigon. Banana covered by sticky rice and grill it, with coconut milk.
Ingredients: Banana, Sticky rice, Coconut milk, Peanut.
3. Pancake: A nutritious and savory pancake. Bigger than a pancake in Central Vietnam.
Ingredients: Rice flour, Green bean, Vegetables, Coconut, Shrimp, Pork, Straw mushroom, Onion, and Bean Sprouts. It is served with sweet and sour sauce.
4. Lemongrass Skewer: A kind of skewer made of pork or beef and served with special sauce.
5. Sweet Soup – Vietnamese dessert: A sweet, cool and fresh dessert made of bean and coconut.
Once again, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
6:00 PM Pick up our guests at their hotels and start the tour with the first dish - broken rice
7:00 PM The next dish is grilled banana cake - a unique dish of Sai Gon
8:00 PM Take a scenic walk around the Ho Chi Minh Museum at night
8:30 PM Enjoy pancakes from Hoi An
9:30 PM Relax with some Saigon Lemongrass Skewer
10:30 PM Try some Vietnamese sweet soup for dessert and finish the tour at about 11:00 PM